What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Burn free MS8-26 that's been kicking around my storage room for too long. Bough ages ago from a parted out Aero City. Finally got it out and tested today connecting it to a different cabinet. I've done 0 mucking about with the settings, so I'm sure it could look a little better if you took the time to tweak it, but it's very presentable as-is. Recapped 5 years back, maybe less.

$600 as it sits in Riverside, CA. I can toss in a spare MS8-26 chassis that was recapped a few years ago for an additional $150.

Happy to work with your choice of blanket-wrap shipper so long as it's between you and them once it leaves my place. I will not crate, pallet, or box it, so you'll need Beltmann or someone like Chris Fox.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HnjgrYcRtSgVxPR89

Certainly not the best at taking pictures of CRTs, but hopefully the video will add some clarity.

Trade interests:

S.H.Monsterarts or X-Plus 30cm Godzilla figures I don't have
MS8-25 yokes
Jasenscustoms Panzer 3 fightstick case

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309_160742.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_160742.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 41
I’m happy to give up my purchase.

I thought he passed on it from reading the thread.

Lmk @Kidkaos
No worries dude. @Kidkaos is taking the entire monitor assembly, and I'd sent you pics of the spare chassis mentioned in the first post here:

I can toss in a spare MS8-26 chassis that was recapped a few years ago for an additional $150.

Something for everyone.

Very nice.

I got one of these here, and am trying to decide what to do with it, and the Aero I have, that I'd put it in.

Glad everyone got what they needed.

I got one of these here, and am trying to decide what to do with it, and the Aero I have, that I'd put it in.
I actually held onto this one for ages in hopes it'd fit in a 25" JP cabinet. No dice though. The tube alone is bigger than the tube and frame of a JP 25.

Yeah, I know.

It's why I've stayed away from Neo 25, Status 25, etc, as well as the 18" cabs.....cause it was already enough to keep 26's and 29's....wasn't about to add spares of yet another tube size, if I could even find em.

Yeah, I know.

It's why I've stayed away from Neo 25, Status 25, etc, as well as the 18" cabs.....cause it was already enough to keep 26's and 29's....wasn't about to add spares of yet another tube size, if I could even find em.
*looks around at a room full of 25" and 18" cabs* No, no one would ever be so foolish as to make that mistake...

*looks around at a room full of 25" and 18" cabs* No, no one would ever be so foolish as to make that mistake...
At least you could decide which cab was more important and sacrifice one to save the other, if it came to it.

All those folks with one cab, of a single off size tube, are just insane to me....despite having helped secure some for friends.

Spare chassis is outta here. Monitor still available.

At least you could decide which cab was more important and sacrifice one to save the other, if it came to it.
18's are pretty easy, some PC monitors are a direct fit, but the 25's are a pain. Thankfully I've got 10ish spare MS8-25's, and a couple spare tubes. Still trying to nail down a couple yokes as donor tube ones are never compatible.

Back