What's new
If I didn't already post (just checked.. I didn't), it's a yes from me ;)

In fact, definitely +2 for me.. because... link cable.
Not to discourage you from buying 2, but the link cable doesn't require 2 copies of the game. It literally pulls off video/audio and p3/p4 controls from the kick harness to a second cabinet.
Ah am I being a dope then? Probably! ^^

If I can find a working PGM motherboard at a reasonable price I'll have one....

Sheep is good stuff for anything PGM related. Cannot recommend him enough.

Also, he's been listing DDP at $100 shipped the last few days. I just reached out to him to get that and Espgaluda (since i already have Ketsui) so I'm waiting for him to list both of those for me.

I'd love one.
PGM and Naomi multis would be a god send.
Need to get some Martial Masters going!

Sheep is good stuff for anything PGM related. Cannot recommend him enough.

Also, he's been listing DDP at $100 shipped the last few days. I just reached out to him to get that and Espgaluda (since i already have Ketsui) so I'm waiting for him to list both of those for me.
send him a message for a ketsui cart :)
Should be available in 3-4 days he said

Not that familiar with Cave games at all besides Progear, but if you guys had to take a pick, which would you take?
Ketsui, DDP or Esp.? Note I'm not a hardcore 1cc kinda guy :P

Don't want to purchase all 3, just 1 to keep me busy till the PGM multi gets here (hopefully...)

I would go for DDP DOJ BL first. Second, Ketsui. Lastly Espgaluda.

Or you can choose your poison in order listed above - would you rather destroy shit as a plane, helicopter or fairy?

It's completely subjective. I suggest you load up all three games in an Emulator and try them out first.

Personally Espgaluda is my favourite of the three due to the easier difficulty and beautiful art style.

At the end of the day the're all very well made games so you can't really go wrong!

Or you can choose your poison in order listed above - would you rather destroy shit as a plane, helicopter or fairy?
Fairy FTW :thumbup:
And easier difficulty like @oneleaf86 says is a plus as well...

Fairy FTW :thumbup: And easier difficulty like @oneleaf86 says is a plus as well...
All great games, the gameplay mechanics in Espgaluda in particular are awesome.

Definetly interested, if there's a menu solution.

I find the external LCDs an archaic and abhorrent way to choose games (sorry for those who put so much effort on making these a reality, I just don't like it for the same reasons as @Frank_fjs

Back