What's new
Not sure if you are still looking for interest but please add me if you are! Thank you again Darksoft! Your multicarts are the best!

haha.
yes i want all of them.
all of the games are cultural heritage of humankind.
even if they are not "official" from big name players like snk and capcom.

I've been too busy buying all the carts I want so probably won't have need for a multi by the time it comes out. Beating the inevitable price rise as the system gains popularity.

+1 your hands already in my wallet for MVS, might as well clean me out :)

Talking about a PGM multicart, does anybody have an idea which 6 games are on the Happy 6 in 1 cart here:

https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4000151697380.html

I have a motherboard, but no cartridge.. so contemplating buying this, if only I knew which games are on there. I've asked, but they don't understand the question I'm asking so I gave up lol.

Last edited:
damn, so it is even an official game, was hoping for at least some 'hacked' 6-in-1 action :(

The worthwhile “hacks” available on PGM are the KOV x Street Fighter x KOF games. There are at least 4 different carts in the series. I have owned them, one of them was really good but I have since moved it on, I got them from @sheep_nova.

I have read around the traps that these may have actually been produced by IGS due to the PCBs and carts being so similar to authentic games. Maybe someone can clear that up and look into the hardware side as it may aid somehow in making conversions.

My want for a PGM multicart is primarily to play these games.

Back