What's new
The worthwhile “hacks” available on PGM are the KOV x Street Fighter x KOF games. There are at least 4 different carts in the series. I have owned them, one of them was really good but I have since moved it on, I got them from @sheep_nova.

I have read around the traps that these may have actually been produced by IGS due to the PCBs and carts being so similar to authentic games. Maybe someone can clear that up and look into the hardware side as it may aid somehow in making conversions.

My want for a PGM multicart is primarily to play these games.
Four?! Shit, I only have 2 of them... now I need to get the others lol

If you got pictures of the labels, I could translate them and then we could maybe document all the different hacks out there.

@djsheep Better late than never... I actually forgot I said I was going to do this sorry. But here's the labels for the two hacks I have.

IMG_20200524_215756-01.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_215756-01.jpeg
    IMG_20200524_215756-01.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 163
I have never seen the blue label one... If you get a minute, it would be good to see some video of it, pretty nuts it has 40 characters!

I have never seen the blue label one... If you get a minute, it would be good to see some video of it, pretty nuts it has 40 characters!
Setting a reminder in my phone this time - I'm off for a couple weeks starting on the 30th... Was supposed to go on a cruise but HELLO COVID... So I'll have plenty of time to poke at shit next week ;)

Edit: the link you posted though... I think it's that one? The character select screen there is definitely 8 wide by 5 high...

Last edited:
Possibly, if so, it's the hardest of the hack carts to find (it may have come with different labels, I just have never seen that blue one you posted). I sold all my hacks and regret this one the most as it's way more fun than the ones you find on eBay or alibaba regularly these days.

Hope things are going ok and your time off isn't too rough.

I know this is old but has recent post. So I would like to state that I would like one as well.

Thanks

@KalessinDB I have a hack with the red label, but mine has the 40 character roster. Can you snap some pics or video of your title screens and rosters? Curious what the difference is.

@KalessinDB I have a hack with the red label, but mine has the 40 character roster. Can you snap some pics or video of your title screens and rosters? Curious what the difference is.
Will do, pics and/or video. I'll try this week but if I get distracted, like I said up a bit I'm off for almost 3 weeks starting Saturday so I'll DEFINITELY get it then :)

Is that the 2 carts Mike had? He probably got it feom HK Legend?

Back