What's new
Hey guys, I just got a PGM motherboard and was hoping someone had drawn the PCB, I would like two sets of them.. Edit changed my mind I'll take 3 sets next time you get some printed

Last edited:
Freshly baked, wishing for a couple sets during the next run. Happy Holidays everyone =)

uqb1EW8l.jpg

Interested in 4 sets whenever the next run happens!

Hi Fluffy can I please get 3 pcb sets thank you. Located Sydney Australia 2117

Hi! Interested in 3 sets whenever they come available, located in Washington State, US. Thanks!

Update:
- I had the first parcel returned from the EU, from Portugal, because of import/customs problems. No problem in this case as they had a friend visiting them from the UK. I'll see if I can send them from Germany in the future.
- I am now on page 24 - please let me know if I missed you. Also please give me a definite Yes/No if you still want the PCBs, so I can reallocate them, or order more.

Update:
- I had the first parcel returned from the EU, from Portugal, because of import/customs problems. No problem in this case as they had a friend visiting them from the UK. I'll see if I can send them from Germany in the future.
- I am now on page 24 - please let me know if I missed you. Also please give me a definite Yes/No if you still want the PCBs, so I can reallocate them, or order more.
Still keen on 3 sets please if any spare Sydney Australia

If you are shipping around Europe you need to remember the harmonized codes when doing customs. I've had rejections for that since mid-last year when they were not required before. Seems to be spotty though.

Update:
Still interested in three sets, thanks!

Update:
Hey Fluffy, and all other cool arcade guys. I just jumped into that PGM wierd stuff and ordered PGM board along with 3 cheap carts to be cannibalized for the cases. So I'm really interested to buy THREE BOARDS from you. Delivery to Russia. Do you still have some spare?

Thanks in advance.

I'm ordering in conjunction with Dloop to save on some freight and VAT handling charges and will be the one assembling them and I'd like to add four to his order for a total of 10 sets.

Last edited:
Back