What's new
I hope your eprom burner is running well today, mine is still plugging away. I bought a second monitor so that I don't forget to change to the next bank until an hour after it finished each time :p

Last edited:
Just curious where we are with the PCB requests? I made an interest check back in March and was wondering how close are we to reaching anyone in that month? Just trying to gauge a rough time of year I can hope to get them.

waiting for my 4 sets too
Promise to make the games for a friend

Small update: I'm stuck in the UK until next month. I was planning to hand over the renovation of my house to a contractor, but they either don't respond to my calls or decide they don't want to do it after visiting. So I'll be stuck with the work, as I can't rent it out/sell it like this. :(

Small update: I'm stuck in the UK until next month. I was planning to hand over the renovation of my house to a contractor, but they either don't respond to my calls or decide they don't want to do it after visiting. So I'll be stuck with the work, as I can't rent it out/sell it like this. :(
Sorry to hear that. I see stories locally all the time of work never started or left unfinished after the contractor takes the money. They always end up in prison.

Sorry to hear that. I see stories locally all the time of work never started or left unfinished after the contractor takes the money. They always end up in prison.
The thing is, it is just some decorating work: wallpaper and paint. I didn't expect anyone to flinch at that work, I thought I just pay someone and get it done. But then with everything I tell him to do he tries to argue with me if it needs doing or not - FFS, I am paying, and this is the work I'm requesting. Sigh.
At least now I know it'll be done properly. ;)

lots of people getting 3 sets, just curious if they have multiple machines or know something I dont but I have one pgm and only need the one set, should I get multiples?

Back