What's new
For Sale
How are they modded? JTAG presumably but just checking.

@Derick2k did you mod these yourself?

Last I knew you could only use hard drive sizes that came from MS officially. I'd be super interested to know how to slap something that big in mine.

I gotta look it up now, I have it written somewhere. i replaced these with the R2D2 ones. i think the drives are packed with a bunch of games & xlive stuff. i should fire these up but cant find the power bricks.

RGH'd 360s can use FAT32 partition up to 2TB, I have the same one, works great. Just install whatever 2.5 hd you want into a stock 360 enclosure and go to town.

Would be cool if they had some delisted games like MvC2 & MvC:Origins.

Hey @Derick2k , I’ve been trying to PM you for the last week or so but haven’t got a response. I’m not sure if my PM’s going through. Might be getting lost in the PMs you’re getting from your cabinets, or maybe you’re inbox is full? (Do we even have inbox limits?)

anyway, I’m still interested in the remaining X360. Let me know when you can.

Did you send me a PM @Derick2k ? If so, I didn't receive it yet. Is there something going on with the PM system?

@Derick2k I sent you an email to your gmail account. I don't think my PM's are making it to you. Perhaps your inbox is full? Anyway, get back to me when you get a chance.

Back