What's new
For Sale

mathewbeall

Champion
Reaction score
Hi Folks!

I have this 25" Wells Gardner K7400 with NO burn-in at my house. It was being used in a cabinet at work that I would swap games in and out of, and it started to lose the red signal after a few years intermittently.

I read up on it, and got some transistors for it - but then realized my neck board had all sorts of work done on it (all traces replaced, etc) so bought some used neck boards from quarter arcade.

I got the neck boards today - one just flat out didn't work, and the other works - BUT, no red at all. I am sure this would be pretty easy for someone who knows their way around CRT's to fix. I don't need this one anymore, and frankly - am just very nervous working around the tubes of these guys. My luck - I would zap myself and that is what would be on my tombstone... :)

SO - for anyone that wants to put some work into this and get the red signal flowing again - it is FREE, as long as you swing by Mission Viejo and pick it up.

I will include the other 2 3 neckboards that I have for it, as well as the 3 new color transistors.

Drop me a PM!

Attachments

• IMG_8086.jpg
    IMG_8086.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8085.jpg
    IMG_8085.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8084.jpg
    IMG_8084.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: