What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are reproduction tokens. On the original token (which I sell, and have a very limited quantity of) Ryu's bandana is longer. If you're happy to fight with a shorter bandana that's up to you kimosabe.
No thanks Mister Scamz'alot...I'll stick to my actually circulated Japanese coins from YAJ and replicas from aliexpress....not $1 per token either 🤭

Attachments

• 20230221_130443.jpg
    20230221_130443.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 20230221_130357.jpg
    20230221_130357.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 80
No thanks Mister Scamz'alot...I'll stick to my actually circulated Japanese coins from YAJ and replicas from aliexpress....not $1 per token either 🤭
I read your forum posts and I see what your doing and your rage is thinly veiled pain. But you know that. I know this feeling. I got ripped off once too. It f*cking sucks too. See what happens when you choose love. I see it in you.

This is probably the worst sales thread I’ve seen in some time. Posting “questionable” items on a forum where everyone knows what’s up isn’t one of the strongest sales tactics I’ve seen.

This is probably the worst sales thread I’ve seen in some time. Posting “questionable” items on a forum where everyone knows what’s up isn’t one of the strongest sales tactics I’ve seen.
welcome to the pile-on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back