What's new

LazerFlux

Professional
Reaction score
Contiuing with my feedback backlog.... Purchased a reproduction NNC 2L12B panel, and it's virtually indistinguishable from my original.
Absolutely stupendous craftsmanship, well-packed, shipped, and they are a pleasure to do business with.

Just bought a Sega Astro City control panel and instruction space sheet from alberto1225 and have nothing but good things to say. Shipping was within days pf paying, and I received the item about a week later. Quality of the repro panel is excellent. Highly recommended.

The panels for my Blast City and Saturn HSS-0136 look amazing and fit well. I picked up some replacement speakers for my Blast, too. Fast shipping to the US. Thank you!

Got my Panel for my Neo25 today. Alberto shipped it on Monday of last week. Alberto said "If you dont see it in 30 days, let me know please." That thing showed up TODAY. Lightning fast. And it looks reeeeeal purdy.

I gotta get some new sticks, the (ancient) ones I have currently won't fit on the mounts. But already ordered some Sanwa sticks to slap in there. But even so - it looks nice! Thanks a lot Alberto! Absolutely happy with this. It looks fantastic.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 92
Picked up a 1L6B control panel from @alberto1225
He was communicative and followed up throughout the entire process. Very happy with this purchase.

EDIT: This has all been resolved now. I received the panel and yes, excellent work.

I wish I could post positive feedback as well but I've been waiting 6 weeks for him to post an Astro panel, which he said was in stock, bit frustrating so far. He was quick to take my money. Hopefully it gets sorted soon and I can change my opinion.

Last edited:
I wish I could post positive feedback as well but I've been waiting 6 weeks for him to post an Astro panel, which he said was in stock, bit frustrating so far. He was quick to take my money. Hopefully it gets sorted soon and I can change my opinion.
Hes a busy dude man, don't fret. He's gonna come through. He does 100% quality work.

209716AA-6F2D-4C81-B7F9-EBB9D510435B.jpeg

Finally installed the Diamond blue panel I received from Alberto last month. Packing was great and shipping was fast. Quality of the panel is very nice. Only nit pick I have is the Vewlix Logo is too far to the left. Wish the placement was the same as the original panel. Other than that, amazing work!

209716AA-6F2D-4C81-B7F9-EBB9D510435B.jpeg

Finally installed the Diamond blue panel I received from Alberto last month. Packing was great and shipping was fast. Quality of the panel is very nice. Only nit pick I have is the Vewlix Logo is too far to the left. Wish the placement was the same as the original panel. Other than that, amazing work!

Yeah, that’s very interesting, some of his other 1p vewlix panel colors have it in the correct spot but not the dia blue.

Back