What's new

RGB

Champion
Reaction score
@AlxUnderBase provided assistance in acquiring a Datapath Vision RGB E1S from a US based seller. Basically, he was my proxy and thanks to that I didn't have to resort to using ebay's "Global Shipping Program" (which has been terrible from my experience). He also included some freebies. Thanks a lot man!

@AlxUnderBase provided me a SSF II X CPS A & B board. As far as I can tell the helped someone else to sell this board for a good price. I'm totally happy with everything and would totally buy from him again!

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Mr. Alex’s speed and professionalisms were outstanding in our recent transaction. I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering one of his items for sale.

Ken N.

@AlxUnderBase helped me obtain an Outzone PCB that was shipped almost immediately and arrived safely. He's been quick to reply to any questions, Very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent member of the AP community. Thanks BUD!

Last edited:
@AlxUnderBase is a great member of the arcade community.

He is always very helpful and knowledgeable, and has assisted me with sourcing several donor boards for multis. Plus, he was a massive help with the purchase and delivery of my latest cab!

Thank you!

Got a Outzone PCB from @AlxUnderBase, had a problem with my credit card and I haven'ty been able to complet epayment as soon as expected.
Alex was kind enough to wait a little longer so we could seal that deal.
Very transparent and communicative fellow. I am very happy with the whole deal.
Thanks a bunch Alex !

Back