What's new

Takosuke

Professional
Reaction score
Positive feedback for Benime as well. Bought the Top3000 from him. Great communication and follow up when the package decided to take a tour around the USA instead of the simple Oregon-SoCal route, and pinged to get posted on any issue I could have getting the programmer running. Recommended!

theoddtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More positive feedback for @benime - I purchased a JAMMA extender from him, it arrived packed well and works great - no messy looking solders, just nice clean boards. I def recommend!

neofan

Student
Reaction score
Purchased a JAMMA extender from him. Build quality is excellent with really clean soldering. Shipping was lightning fast and everything was packaged well. Over all just a pleasure to do business with.

Vinsanity

Student
Reaction score
Positive Feedback for benime! Awesome guy with amazing communication!

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
+1 for a good seller

Bought a Zero Wing PCB, smooth transaction, great communication, packed well, shipped fast and PCB looks and plays mint. All for a fair price.

I wish more transactions were like this :)

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Recently bought a high value PCB from him. Excellent communication, phenomenal packing, and an amazingly clean PCB that plays great. I wish all of my transactions in the hobby were like this.

jslsbcw1010

Student
Reaction score
Bought my dream board Guwange from him. Super nice board and came more importantly so well packaged, clearly cares a lot about how the board is sent.
I would love to buy more stuff from him.;..