What's new
Glad to deal with @BuddyC ! He was and is a super nice guy . Also glad to learn things from him 🙏🏻✌🏻

Last edited:
@BuddyC graciously decided to part with his Tatsunoko vs. Capcom kit and I was lucky enough to pick it up. Joko-level packing job, everything arrived in excellent condition. The art set looks great. Shipping took a little over a week to get from Europe to the US. Plays perfectly. Thank you!

Bought a Kraut Buster MVS kit from @buddyand everything went smoothly. Great seller, excellent communication and an amazing packing job. Would definitely deal with again!

Super positive feedback!

BuddyC sold me Ibara (full kit) and Top Hunter MVS. I swear I have never seen so many layers of packing material as there was around that Ibara box! It arrived in excellent condition. The board and JAMMA pins were so clean that I would have thought it was unused if he hadn't shown me he tested it.

When PayPal screwed him on exchange rate, we barely had a couple messages about what to do when he volunteered to eat the loss. DUDE. My man. If I don't find a good way to be generous right back, I will at least pay it forward to this community. In the mean time, the deep fabric of the universe should be aware that BuddyC has earned some good karma.

Great experience with @BuddyC ! Was a pleasure to talk with, was super communicative with shipping (even updated me about a delay due to holidays in his country), and packed everything super securely and carefully. Awesome seller and someone I would definitely buy from again!

Back