What's new

Ruby Eclipse

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to leave some positive feedback for Cereth.

I was totally new to the entire scene and Cereth was helpful, always quickly answered all my questions, and he was able to source an ONGEKI cabinet that I'd been dreaming of finding but never knew where to start.

The process took just about four months with shipping delays, both in Japan and the US, during which I prayed that the seemingly reckless gamble of paying up front wouldn't come back to bite me. I saw a lot of people here had vouched for Cereth so I had decided to go for it - and now, I'm happy to add my name to that list; I can't recommend him enough if you're looking for difficult-to-find cabs.

The cabs I ordered arrived today well-packaged, and even a complete newbie like myself was able to eventually figure things out thanks to Cereth and Felix. The cabs look great and it's amazing to have a slice of Japanese arcade life available any time of day.

Overall, very happy with the interaction and want to give a big thumbs up to Cereth!
Once my wallet recovers, would gladly order through him again.

Piling on. I had a great experience buying from @Cereth.

I reached out about a Vewlix Diamond Orange at the end of August. He was clear that it would take a while before he could deliver, and when there were delays, he updated me proactively to set expectations. I finally got it delivered a few days before Christmas.

Some things I was really happy about:
  • Condition. The cabinet was in excellent condition, with all parts included (with an exception I'll address). There were a few minor dings (chipped paint at the bottom near the cashbox door, one bent leg), but much better than I expected.
  • Flexibility. The timing worked out that the cabinet would be available for delivery precisely when I'd be traveling and unable to take delivery, and I don't have a local buddy who can take delivery for me on a weekday. Cereth got me in touch with someone who could hang on to the cabinet for a few days for me until I could get back and do the last mile delivery with Lugg.
  • Remediation. I wanted a 2L16B instead of the stock 1L8B panel. Cereth didn't have 2L16Bs on hand, but offered a discount for removing the 1L8B and promised the cab would at least come with the J harness (1P wiring). I would need to get the 2L16B and K harness myself. However, it arrived without the J harness. Cereth immediately offered to order both the J and K for me from @Lemony Vengeance, free to me. They arrived today. That's above and beyond what I expected.
And this is all while Cereth warned us that he was amid a huge crunch time due to multiple containers unexpectedly coming in back to back, over the holidays. If I ever find I have space / budget / spousal patience for another LCD cab, I would jump at the chance to order from Cereth again.

Last edited:
What a great day,

Very happy for my arrival of my PRas 3 Cabinet this morning. @Cereth is great and his service is perfect. This is my second cab from him since November. SO my intro to the hobby now has a Vewlix F and a PRas 3.

The Vewlix is rocking a multi till I can get my hands on a EXA Arcadia!!!

Not sure what I will do with the PRas yet.

This is clean, now that I'm home.

All have a great weekend.

Attachments

• 20230224_170538.jpg
    20230224_170538.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Wanted to jump in ans post positive feedback for Cereth. Wacca cab came nicely packed, and in great condition. Second cab purchased, and hope to buy from again. Low stress transaction.

Back