What's new

Outside of Time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great seller!. He communicated very well and shipped quickly. 10/10 I would do business with him again!

Awesome dude. Hooked me up with some Taito benches.

Was a pleasure to meet, clearly loves this scene. Hooked me up with Stools ive been trying to land for a while now!

@Cereth is a good guy. His knowledge and communication are an asset to the scene.

+1 positive feedback for Cereth. Always had good dealings with him, both as a buyer and a seller!

I've completed two orders with Cereth and have a third in-progress. Great seller, good communication, highly recommended. Will buy more from him if I can figure out where to put it.

Order 1: Vewlix Diamond Black & two stools
Order 2: Vewlix 2P panel & overlay
Order 3: Taito bench (this is the one that's still in-progress, but I have no concerns)

I once tagged along with him to deliver 2 Blast City to a customer.
Oh and I've only had positive interactions with him.

Got a Vewlix and some odd and ends from @Cereth this past month. Solid experience and communication. I know he is swamped, but he always responded and addressed my questions and/or concerns. Definitely would buy from again! Thanks for everything man.

This story needs to be told, so that @Cereth can get the recognition he deserves for being a goddamn hero: Cereth sold me an official 2p Vewlix panel. USPS absolutely mangled the thing. The box was literally sitting open, bent like a banana on my doorstep. I told Cereth about this (with pictures), and what does he do? He comes in and saves the goddamn day, going to what I can only assume is ridiculous personal expense to make sure everything was right, even though none of it was his fault. Thanks again, Cereth . When I need arcade stuff, you're gonna be near, if not the very top, of my list of people to ask.

Just got my 2L Taito Egret 3 panel from @Cereth great dude doing alot for the community. Thank you again looking forward to more purchases.

This morning I took delivery of a Vewlix C that I purchased through @Cereth.

I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the cab, the packing, and the communication through the whole process.

I've bought cabs from other importers in the scene, as well as many private sales, nearly all of them required shipping and this was by far the most pleasant overall experience and the highest quality cab I've ever purchased (though I do tend to seek out fixer-uppers).

It's a used cab so it has wear and tear that you'd expect but it had no major defects, everything works, it was clear that it was cleaned up and most importantly it was complete. it had original locks keys included, all the harnesses, cables and boards that should be there were in there. After unwrapping and setting it up I was literally able to grab a JVS board throw it in and start playing. No surprises, no missing parts to hunt down. I can't say enough kind things about it.

I'll definitely be going to Cereth first the next time I need another cab.

Back