What's new
Great guy! great shipping and great help!

as i say in the ghetto: "i fucks with djsheep!" :D

Forum moderators lets clean up this feedback forum and get the post for the same users together! <3
who takes on the project?

Pleasure to deal with, pcb was well packed with multiple layers of anti-static bubble wrap, and even threw in a little something extra special! :)

10/10

He overpacked the shipment in a huge box. It must have costed a fortune to ship.

I really appreciate the sellers that go the extra mile to ensure a safe arrival.

He also spent a good amount of time testing and taking pictures to know what I will be getting.

I reccomend him as a seller

He sent some arcade sticks to me well packed and fast. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him as a seller.

Well packaged - great communication A++

Sale was a hyper fighting board sent from Australia to eastern United States

BEFFU BOYS!!!!!!

More good feedback! Bought a coin mech. Shipped fast, packed well and works great!

Forgot to add to this before (created another thread). I bought the CPS3 set he was selling in December. Everything was shipped fast and packed very well. Lots of photos showing everything working beforehand for reassurance everything was tip top. He even loaded all the games onto the simms one last time just to be safe. Cool dude to talk to as well. If he's selling, buy his stuff.

DJsheep is the great mofo of all time..... period <3<3<3 he always is honest and sends shit proper!

I got a PCB that I have been looking for a long time from him on a private sell. Not only he sold it to me at a very reasonable price but it came packed really well. It came all the way from Australia in perfect condition!.

He also Helped me upgrade my cps3 Cart so it works with the UltraSIMMS and programed the SIMMS for me as well.

Finally, He put some unexpected perks in the box! one of the I just put in one of my Telescopes :)

10 out of 10!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Back