What's new

zionfarm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to this brother for selling me a fully assembled Mini Supergun V1.7. He included some extra stuff and was a great guy to communicate with throughout the whole process. Shipping was fast and I got a tracking number all the way from Australia to the US.

The V1.7 Mini Supergun he sold me even had the voltage read out already soldered to the board.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Massive +1 A+ for @evilsim -- dude helped me recently sourcing some parts and also recently got me sorted out with a cable for my MiSTer.

He spent a lot of time breaking science down, gave me multiple options and cut me a super fair homie deal.

Packs well, ships fast, communication and quality control is 100% on point. Can't recomment him or his eBay store enough honestly. He makes and builds stuff, so check him out!

Bumping for another A+ rating for @evilsim. I signed up here after looking at his GBS Control ebay listings, just to ask about a retrofit to my existing hardware. Before I knew it the deal was done and the shiny new upgrade was in my hands. Top quality work, service and communication!

Back