What's new

ReplicaX

Grand Master
Reaction score
I searched the Marketplace User Feedback and was rather shocked there was no thread on his services.

You know what, I am partly to blame on this as I've constantly purchased all his products since the original JVS-PAC to present. There has also been plenty of other members that have given feedback for other services on here.

@invzim is just stellar. Every product his has created has always had a thread for it asking the community their ideas, thoughts, and feedback. Every product I have purchased has been shipped out in lightning speed, he always responses quickly to any inquires, and provides excellent support and documentation on his website.

I've purchased over 14 products since the original JVS-PAC and I always recommend his website to ppl in the New England area that are not on hobby forums if they are looking for a solution his products can provide. They also like my recommendation as I use many of these products on my own machines. While there is plenty of praise within his product threads found in the project ideas subforum. I feel feedback is also needed in the marketplace subforum as many members come here for feedback before deciding on buying items.

Many thanks @invzim over the years with your knowledge as a hobbyist and with Irken Labs!

+1 for stellar service.

When I got my A1 scaler I was running it to test out a bunch of x68000s. The A1 would blank out when it should have been swapping modes. @invzim had me test a bunch of things, wrote new firmware, and had me run a wire as well, and now the A1 works perfectly with the x68k.

And while I have a bunch of other products of his from over the years, this one particular piece of customer service stuck out to me and really proves his commitment to his products.

+1 for Irken Labs. I’m running his JAMMAfier and A1 Scalar in my NNC cab and both worth wonderfully.

Back