What's new

3rdStrikeMike

Student
Reaction score

@Joko3 has been an awesome guy to deal with. He went out of his way to make sure the MK30 Supergun I bought made it over from Japan in perfect shape. He was great guy to deal and chat with. He gave me a ton of info about the Supergun including it's history, tips for using it, and experiences he had with it. He also went out of his way to share videos of it properly working and being tested multiple times before sending it out to me. It was a excellent experience and I look forward to dealing with him again in the future!

Truly wonderful dude to deal with. Always a nice conversation and really helpful. And most importantly, able to get me the stuff that I'm looking for. Thanks, @Joko3. You're a great resource.

Had a friend that doesn't use AP buy a CPS3 from Joko and they wanted me to post this on their behalf since they know feedback is pretty important here:

"I bought the Darksoft CPS3 kit off of Joey and he got to me immediately with info, pictures and video of some of the known quirks with the specific CPS3 board on the SIMMs, which gave me a good idea of what to expect and confidence about what to expect if I purchased it. As soon as he decided to sell it, I had probably the smoothest transaction I've had online. Quick shipping (Way faster than I anticipated), firmly packed (That board definitely did not move in transit because I didn't even have to adjust the SIMMs like he said. Still haven't, in fact!) and everything not only looks beautiful but plays great! Thanks!"

Pic of the CPS3 in question:

c946b68b-8e2e-4155-a884-fa01b8a10ec0-jpeg.87636

Just had an excellent transaction with @Joko3 I bought his Neo CD SD loader system and he was super responsive, very detailed in all of his messages with pictures etc, and explained everything about the console to me. He even gave me some support when I was having trouble with firmware on my end, overall I don't think I could have had a better experience buying from him. Thank you!

wanted to leave some feedback for one of the nicest and helpful person I’ve come across in this hobby.

I reached out to @Joko3 and asked for his help importing some lovely Japanese made handkerchiefs and tea towels. I bought one in Japan when I last visited in 2017 and I wanted to stock up.

Joko helped me each step of the way and even provided feedback and suggestions on what I was looking for. Given the amount of time and communication he puts into each job, his services are extremely affordable.

I’ll be doing all of my importing from Japan through Joko from now on. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It goes without saying that @Joko3 is a pleasure to deal with but I thought I'd dust this one off just to re-iterate that (if his thread wasn't enough of an indication!). Sold the man himself a childhood favourite PCB and I'm glad it's gone to a much more deserving home and to a homie offering a service in a market some of us might be weary of dipping our toes into :)

I got the first of what I'm sure will be many shipments from @Joko3 a month ago. I've been so busy playing all the awesome games that I forgot to leave positive feedback :) He really went the extra mile to make sure that everything was packed well but no space was wasted; the large artwork pieces remained flat, and he refunded me $20 in shipping after he was able to combine the boxes. My box arrived in 4 days. Worth every penny knowing my stuff's being handled with care. Thanks Joko!

@Joko3 offers a fantastic service. I have bought several things from him and each one has been a pleasurable experience. Would highly recommend!!

Can't recommend Joko enough, helped me with an auction other proxy services weren't able to and then the items were shipped in an incredibly safe manner that ended up saving me money too. 100% the way to go if you need to purchase arcade & gaming stuff from Japan.

10/10 for communication, 10/10 for packaging, and 10/10 for all around great interaction experience.

Can't help but recommend, and was absolutely amazing every step of the way for a rather large purchase from Japan.

@Joko3 helped me buy a jacket that was only made in Japan. He made sure it was all correct and told me all of the expenses before buying anything. It was a super smooth and easy process 10/10 will use again.

Thanks for the great service

@Joko3 sold me a non-working Mr Driller G pcb, for the cost of shipping, as long as I promised to document the repairs, be they successful or not, to which I agreed.

Super easy transaction, and Joko is friendly, polite, and a joy to work with. He was upfront on the pcb condition, provided pictures, and has been awesome through the whole process.

I look forward to having him hunt down a few things in Japan for me, as my budget allows!

@Joko3 tried to get me a few items locally. Sadly the shops were cleaned out. He sent my deposit back to me and communicated with great care. Hopefully on his next journey things may have better stock option or I shuffle my want list. Will definitely ask for his service again.

Thanks @Joko3

@Joko3 tried to get me a few items locally. Sadly the shops were cleaned out. He sent my deposit back to me and communicated with great care. Hopefully on his next journey things may have better stock option or I shuffle my want list. Will definitely ask for his service again.

Thanks @Joko3
I had the same experience!
I was looking for some Japanese consoles and asked @Joko3.

Unfortunately everything out out of stock, but he was quick to refund my deposit and fast to reply during our entire exchange.

I would definitely recommend his service!

+1 for Joko. Bought a CPS2 A-board from him. It was packed well and arrived safe and sound. Great communication through the process. Thanks!

Back