What's new

ReplicaX

Grand Master
Reaction score
Bought a nice repro NNC artset (Display Card, Instruction Card, and Side Art) from @nonosto and received it quick and as described. Great seller in my opinion. Thank You!

[FS] NNC Parts: genuine panel, original part and new repro

Came out real nice finishing off the NNC:

n7eaJew.jpg

I purchased a CPSIII board recently and it works perfectly. Very easy to do business and everything arrived quickly and in perfect shape.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_4775.jpeg
    IMG_4775.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4774.jpeg
    IMG_4774.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 130
Also bought a Darksoft CPSIII set from nonosto. Great communication and everything arrived perfectly!

Bought a cps3 from nonosto great seller will do business again with him.

Hello,
I bought a CPS3 motherboard from Nonosto (France). Perfect package, top communication, got some really kind support.
CPS3 motherboard was really well protected in a perfect package.
I recommand.
thank you!
THX very much

Purchased a CPS3 DarkSoft with SD Card Reader and everything arrived in a timely and well packaged manner. Each part of the unit was packaged separately in a larger box. Board was wrapped thrice. Plugged everything in and it worked no problem. Beautiful looking board.

Thank you!

Purchased a phoenixed SSFX2 CPS2 B-Board from nonosto, showed up in great condition, wrapped very well and worked as described. Even included the sticker for the game.

Thanks again!

Received my CPS3 board kit with Super Bios very quickly from France, it arrive very well packed and in excellent condition just as described. nonosto answered all my questions as well. Thank you very much!
1.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Back