What's new
Bought a set of cps2 roms from nonosto. Everything was packed well and the roms are all in great condition! Nonosto was very responsive throughout the entire transaction. Thanks!

Very smooth transaction, fast shipping, was very communicative and helpful. Thanks!

I bought a multi cps3 from nonosto.Great transaction with nonosto.Serious seller.fast shipping and very good comunication.Thank you.

Last edited:
Purchased a CPS3 DarkSoft board with Ultra simms. Quick answers to all my questions and fast packing with lots of protection, thank you very much !

Bought a Multi CPS2 from Nonosto and everything was perfect, fast, and so well protected.
I think I've never had such protected package before
Thank you !

I picked up a CPS3 with a Darksoft UltraBIOS cart and I'm extremely satisfied, thank you! The outer shipping box was slightly damaged, but everything inside was fine because it was all very well packaged. I initially had issues with one of the Simms, but it's been fine since I cleaned the contacts. He wanted to make sure I was satisfied after the purchase, and was very helpful when debugging. I would definitely buy from him again. Thank you!

Hi.
I bought my CPSIII from nonosto and tried it out yesterday, it works perfectly. It was in very good condition and safely packaged not to take any damage when transporting. Thank you nonosto for your service.

Attachments

• 279887585_367641098715956_7387565158141896102_n.jpg
    279887585_367641098715956_7387565158141896102_n.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 67
Bought a CPS3 with ultra bios setup. @nonosto took their time to make sure everything was perfect/in good condition before shipping, finding a new board when the first failed during their testing. The transaction took longer than I was expecting but given the unexpected problem with the board and their willingness to refund me if I didn’t want to wait for a new board it was understandable/still a positive experience.

Huge thanks to @nonosto for helping forward a package to me! Great communication, shipped it out very quickly, and did it all for just the price of shipping.

Back