What's new

dewmansnk

Professional
Reaction score
I bought an E3 IL panel off @quadratic - great communication, fast shipping, really reasonable price on a super rare item. The IL panel was double boxed and wrapped in foam, very well protected and arrived in perfect shape.

Bought his Saturn Gamer's Cart! Very responsive, and somehow was able to get something over here rather quickly -- a miracle these days. Nice to boot!

A+ — A few weeks ago I bought a couple of PC Engine CD setups, a Mega CD 1, Virtua Stick HG Stick, Dreamconn and a Wonderswan Colour. Postage to Australia is still reasonable and he really looked out in hooking me up and being patient.

Absolutely can’t go wrong buying anything from @quadratic — this is my third transaction with him over a couple of years and there’s always lots of good quality photos, honest grading and quality packing (boxes in boxes with lots of padding). If there’s been anything even slightly astray, he the type of guy who takes care of it pronto fast. A very cool guy with really great prices and nice wares...

Easily my favorite seller on these forums.

I have placed an order to @quadratic , I got quick messages & replies regarding this first purchase . everything went fast in a good way . In the end I have received the item that i wanted to get with a great buyer experience.

I will be happy to deal with him again!

Back