What's new

Chelnov

Professional
Reaction score
Seifus Profile: https://www.arcade-projects.com/members/seifus.11044/

Positive feedback as a seller. Seifus was the buyer

He bough some analogue products from me. He paid right away before I sent the goods; was patient and understanding when I told him that the package will take sometime to ship because of my busy schedule. He let me know when the package arrived and there was no damage to the goods.

We also had some good conversations while doing the transaction and he told me that If I ever go to Dubai I have a place to crash!! ;);):)

Positive feedback for @seifus - I'm the seller and he's the buyer. Excellent communication, quick payments, and super easy to work with! Frequent buyer even! :D

Popping in here

I sold seifus some stuff early this year. Some high value shit (numbers that make a buyer AND a seller nervous) and dude was communicative, paid as expected and was awesome all the way through.

10/10 would sell to him again. I even talked to him on the phone. Good guy!

Seifus made a large purchase last year of a good number of personal items I had for sale. Great communication and prompt payment. Sell to with confidence : )

Great to deal with @seifus !
Usually i dont let feedbacks before to know the package is received , but now i feel to do this !
Also, was great communication and prompt payment . Thanks for all 🙏🏻✌🏻:happy:

Back