What's new
I reached out to @themisterfalcon when I needed a part of the panel I was missing. When he found out I was missing more than the piece he sold me, he worked with me to buy an entire panel from JP as he needed certain parts as well.

He was always responsive and kept me in the loop. Would work with him anytime.

Bought stuff from birdland. Got stuff from birdland. In fact, I received the exact stuff I ordered. What more could you ask for? Maybe a car wash? How would that work anyway?! Why are you asking for a car wash!?

I had a great experience with @themisterfalcon. Bought a Dogyuun from him through Birdland. Since I am located at South Korea, payment and shipping was not an easy task but he helped me out flawlessly. Most of all, packaging was one of a kind!!!
I would love to recommend him to anyone in this arcade community.
10/10!!!

Picked up a TD-IO from @themisterfalcon and shipping was fast and all came well packaged. Grabbed some stickers too. Awesome member of the community.

IMG_7383.jpeg

Also picked up a couple more Naomi carts (Capcom vs. SNK and Melty Blood: Actress Again) from @themisterfalcon and had the same positive experience: easy transaction, great communication, items well-packed and work perfectly.

Back