What's new

Kavas

Champion
Reaction score
After a recent mishap on trying to purchase a taito f3 board, @theoddtech chimed into the thread that he had an extra and would be willing to help me out and sell it. Whereas I was in a back and forth for over a month with the previous deal, theoddtech had it inspected and shipped to me in a matter of a weekend! He even asked me if "I" was OK with the price, never haggling for a better price. He is a natural salesman. This guys charisma stats are maxed out. He could sell sand in a desert. Don't ever hesitate to do business with him!

The shipping was super fast, and it was very well packed unlike the stuff you find on ebay. He knows his stuff!

Thanks so much for hooking me up theoddtech! :thumbup:

@theoddtech is a great guy. Not sure how much stuff has passed from his hands to mine or mine to his, but it's always been good experiences.

That F3 was actually given to me with the sound not working a couple of years ago, I finally got around to it a few months back, poked at a few cold solder joints and it came right back to life. Glad to see it in a new home :thumbsup:

Back