What's new
Positive feedback for Tony.
Items arrived safe, packaged well, all around good guy to deal with. Have done a few transactions now.
Thanks again

Positive feedback for Tony
I recently purchased a PGM motherboard + Ketsui cart from him. Everything was well packed and works perfectly.
Thanks again!

Super positive Feedback for Tony. A friend and I traveled down from MA to NJ and he invited us to his home for a huge transaction, I'll let my friend post his feedback on his own but this is mine. I purchased his Vewlix Blue Diamond, my 1st Lix and I had no idea what I was getting into but he took the time to show me how to use everything. I will list what I got below.

Vewlix Blue Diamond with Defined Vector Design monitor mount - Paid Cash
Naomi 1 with Netdimm and WiPi setup - Traded a Bambu p1s ams combo.
Jammifier, OSSC, DE-10 Nano, 128gb Memory Module and JVS Expander, Taito X3 with Artax 4.1 preinstalled and upgraded 1060 6 GB GPU, Taito X2, and Arthrimus Console I/O board for a gaming PC. and a Recroom Master Cabinet w/ control deck

Everything was pristine and he showed me that everything worked. I couldn't be happier he was such a nice genuine guy I look forward to more purchases in the future.

Thanks Again Tony!

I picked up another board from Tony, another great transaction. Great communication throughout and fast shipping. Thanks!

Got some odds and ends from Tony: an Alberto Egret II 2L12B CP, NOS Egret II marquee topper, Chihiro Type 3 512MB, and a Vewlix manual. Everything was packed very well, and looks/works great as expected. He was very responsive when I asked for an update.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Picked up a 512mb Type 3 Chihiro. Transaction was easy, and the Chihiro was very well packed. Made it here safe and sound, and it works great. Thanks!!

Back