What's new
@Bad_Hambre i have added.

People choose the 19" Welss Gardner in the community. They think can find it easily. I have made the bezel for the 19" too :( . That means you cant use 20" on it , sorry
I been keeping an eye out on my local and surrounding craigslists for those Wells Gardner monitors but haven't found any yet. I guess I can post a WTB ad in a few forums. I only mentioned 20 inch tv's since i remembered someone here saying that 20 inch tv's here in the states is about the equivalent to a 19 inch tube. Either way, I still want one of these babys. They really look nice.

@Bad_Hambre i have added.

People choose the 19" Welss Gardner in the community. They think can find it easily. I have made the bezel for the 19" too :( . That means you cant use 20" on it , sorry
I been keeping an eye out on my local and surrounding craigslists for those Wells Gardner monitors but haven't found any yet. I guess I can post a WTB ad in a few forums. I only mentioned 20 inch tv's since i remembered someone here saying that 20 inch tv's here in the states is about the equivalent to a 19 inch tube. Either way, I still want one of these babys. They really look nice.
20" TVs in the US have a 19" tube, yep.

Idk what kind of weird marketing we got that 19/20 are the same but they are.

Like 32/31.5" monitors are the same size panel now. Just marketed differently.

There are tons of CRT TV in Turkey but we dont have 19" . We have only 20 and 21 inches. I havee used 21" for the first prototype
20" European is 19" American. What you're looking for is a 48cm tube. The tube size will be written on the tube ("A48...").

Like you said, 20" and 21" (European sizes) are both super common. You can differentiate the two by looking at the corners of tube, 20" is round, 21" is square:

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/images/e/e9/Fullsquare.jpg

21" on the left, 20" on the right.

Looks like I didn't get on the first time; you can put me on the list for a pink one.

These are included

Metal Shell
Pleksi Glass
Wire Harness
Panel Layout Sticker
Side Arts and other arts.
Locks
Wheels and balance feet

But

These are not included
button
Joystick
Monitor
PSU
Coin Mech ( Not Metal parts, only Asahi Seiko Mech )
Speaker ( I can put the cheaper one, cant find the original one. Importing some staff to Turkey is very hard nowadays. Sorry about that )
Is the marquee holder included?

These are included

Metal Shell
Pleksi Glass
Wire Harness
Panel Layout Sticker
Side Arts and other arts.
Locks
Wheels and balance feet

But

These are not included
button
Joystick
Monitor
PSU
Coin Mech ( Not Metal parts, only Asahi Seiko Mech )
Speaker ( I can put the cheaper one, cant find the original one. Importing some staff to Turkey is very hard nowadays. Sorry about that )
Is the marquee holder included?
I think so, hes getting those screen printed I think.

I think so, hes getting those screen printed I think.
I believe I was told that too, but I wanted confirmation in thread for everyone.

I figured the plexi-glass listed was the smoked plastic over the monitor.

@rewrite yeah included, if somebody give me the correct measurements for it :D
maybe you can trace in on a paper and ship it to me with other parts :P

The $1,500 would include shipping to LA. You could pick up or we can ship from there.

It might be a good idea to find acceptable parts for stuff like speakers/PSU/buttons/sticks and I’ll just order it all. Since these are probably going to be crated I won’t install everything, but I can include all the parts when they go out
I would prefer to do it like this where we ordered most the stuff that we gonna need for the cab that way we only gotta worry about getting as few things as possible like monitors.

Yeah, along those lines if someone finds speakers/PSU that is acceptable for these cabs, I will go ahead and bulk order those at-cost too.

Hi- just read through all 18 pages and created an account to ask if I could get on board for a yellow one? This is awesome, keep up the great work!!

Hursit...do you have a cutoff date for the first orders?
I’ll be doing the actual orders. I will open them towards the end of the month, and close them probably 2-3 months after that when full payment would be expected.

What's the wiring included in the cabinet? Jamma? JVS?

What are the speaker specs as well? Size and ohms?

I think having the option to purchase some similar items, such as speakers, psu, buttons, etc... would be nice. Personally, I probably have a lot on hand already and would rather not do that. If doing a group buy for a psu, I'm guessing that'd only be a switcher? If we're finding our own monitors, you'd have to find a iso transformer to drive that; as well as any other power related items: fuse(s), ac line filter, ac distribution. Doing a "general" power solution past a switcher might get tough.

Back