What's new
The $1,500 would include shipping to LA. You could pick up or we can ship from there.

It might be a good idea to find acceptable parts for stuff like speakers/PSU/buttons/sticks and I’ll just order it all. Since these are probably going to be crated I won’t install everything, but I can include all the parts when they go out
So if I put myself on the list I can pick up the cab in LA (Los Angeles) to save on having to ship the unit directly to my house.
Yeah, something like that. Stuff might change if I get an actual warehouse in Reno, but more than likely there's no reason for this order to not go to LA. There's more people there and shipping from LA is cheaper

Today this order took the first step off the ground. Production deposit for 40 units was just paid this morning :)

When I'm ready to record people's orders, I'll post detailed information about the process!
Awesome! Great news!

Hey my Amuzy cabs would like to have a world with you, after school in the parking lot ...I wish Hursit would make a full cab based on 13” monitors..full cab not bar top..
Your Amuzy cabs are not the same size as the MVS 13". They are TINY.
They want to be Sega Dinosaur king cabs when they grow up...the Amuzy cabs are place holders until @kcarcadegame @Cereth find a boat load of Dinosaur King cabs or @hursit built something alone the 13” CRT line, metal type.

Sunsoft Laana repro when? 8)

SunSoftLaana.jpg

Today this order took the first step off the ground. Production deposit for 40 units was just paid this morning :)

When I'm ready to record people's orders, I'll post detailed information about the process!
I didn’t receive the request

Are the first 40 spoken for or can we still put our name on the list?

I didn’t receive the request
Me neither, and I'm number 19 on the list.

^ that

Also I will order up to 80. No worries if we hit over 40.
What do you mean you had 40 order requests. Hursuit had an order list here and it was not the 40 people here. Are we not prioritized? I thought we we were.

^ that

What do you mean you had 40 order requests. Hursuit had an order list here and it was not the 40 people here. Are we not prioritized? I thought we we were.
Wow uh, I'm not sure what's getting lost in translation here. I only said I paid the deposit to start production. I haven't taken any money, nor have had time to set anything up to properly take orders yet. 40 is just 1 20ft container. 80 would be a 40ft. I'm just trying to get production started asap without having to collect on people first is all

^ that

Wow uh, I'm not sure what's getting lost in translation here. I only said I paid the deposit to start production. I haven't taken any money, nor have had time to set anything up to properly take orders yet. 40 is just 1 20ft container. 80 would be a 40ft. I'm just trying to get production started asap without having to collect on people first is all
Yea, no worries @hoagtech. No foul play here. :)

You know...it would have been really cool to do like a soft blue color as well...so you could put 4 of these in a square, with 4 different colors......something like

#92bbff
(146,187,255)

@hursit any chance of this...if there was interest from the thread?

You know...it would have been really cool to do like a soft blue color as well...so you could put 4 of these in a square, with 4 different colors......something like

#92bbff
(146,187,255)

I like the idea, I was considering having some custom colored with a 1L panel for my company as well.

Hello People

Thanks to everyone, we finally will make this project real :D
Thanks to @rewrite , @Derick2k , @Solmin and @Cereth especailly :P

@Cereth made the first deposite payment 12.06.2020 Friday. This is my production plan

1- I will re-draw some parts ( 7-10 days )
2- The CNC cut and Bending staff for the first TEST ( 7 days ) ( Meanwhile i will finish the Bezel and artwork production )
3- Welding and production process for the first prototype ( 5 days )

This process will take 20-25 days maximum.

Then all of the 40pc of cabinet will go to CNC cut and Bending ( it looks like 10 days )( meanwhile i will make the paint are ready and SomePleksiglass. I have already talked with facctory and they can make the original colors. Thanks to @Derick2k for the original code of YELLOW and GREEN. We only left PINK and i think @rewrite will fix this problem :P

I will update the production with pictures and videos as usual . If @Cereth sees fit, he will place the second 40 order. Then we will talk about the plan :)

@bagheera369 i really cant promise for the custom color, because i will pay much more for the Original Color's production. These colors are in the D2 catalogue and it is very expensive.:D But i will try my best ;)

EDIT: My plan is to finish all 40pc in 75-90 days to ship ready ;)

#92bbff
(146,187,255)

I like the idea, I was considering having some custom colored with a 1L panel for my company as well.
I'll leave that between you and @hursit then, to discuss....I hope it's feasible, as blue roughly in this tone, would look great with the capcom stickers, and be the choice I'd make if it was available.

If you are getting 1p panels made, and I can get everything in for an order, I'd like to be on the list for one of those as well.

#92bbff
(146,187,255)

I'll leave that between you and @hursit then, to discuss....I hope it's feasible, as blue roughly in this tone, would look great with the capcom stickers, and be the choice I'd make if it was available.
If you are getting 1p panels made, and I can get everything in for an order, I'd like to be on the list for one of those as well.
The 1p panel seems good but i dont know about coin Mech. It is on the middle of the control panel and im not sure it will let for the 1p Joystick .
I will test it when i start to production. ;)

Back