What's new
Dependent if these can get shipped to Canada, please put me down for a Green unit.

Being in the midwest (Wisconsin), I imagine once shipped here they'd arrive on a coast. Then, we'd need to ship again to ourselves? I've shipping a few arcades within the US before, so have used a couple different carriers for that.
Where about are you in Wisconsin?

Can I be put on the list depending on how close we can get to the original production unit?

This is a very cool thread, but can you guys tell me why there is such big demand for a child size arcade machine?

This is a very cool thread, but can you guys tell me why there is such big demand for a child size arcade machine?
I always wondered this myself. It is small enough for children but seems unplayable as an adult. This and the Neo cab with the blue top are my least favorite candies. Won't knock anyone for wanting one tho, it does look really cool and well made.

I always wondered this myself. It is small enough for children but seems unplayable as an adult. This and the Neo cab with the blue top are my least favorite candies. Won't knock anyone for wanting one tho, it does look really cool and well made.
Space saving design, aesthetic, the nostalgia of basically having your face pressed right up against the plexi.

Surely Ronnie knows someone that can get Hursit access to a real cab.

Dependent if these can get shipped to Canada, please put me down for a Green unit.
Done, you are in the list.
Being in the midwest (Wisconsin), I imagine once shipped here they'd arrive on a coast. Then, we'd need to ship again to ourselves? I've shipping a few arcades within the US before, so have used a couple different carriers for that.
Where about are you in Wisconsin?
Can I be put on the list depending on how close we can get to the original production unit?
Done
I will try to make it ;)
Put me down for a green!
Done
I was think about it before i have finished the cabinet. But i have tested it for hourse myself, and i can tell you you can easly play the game in this cabinet on the chair.
I will release a video soon and you will understand it. ;)
Surely Ronnie knows someone that can get Hursit access to a real cab.
Yes, he has the real one. Maybe he will bring his cabinet and he want to see production process in Turkey

if we are going 80%.. I am not sure right now If I want in..
This is where I'm at too. Something small like changing the monitor mounting to accommodate normal monitor sizes would be fine, but the 80% thing is really vague and I'd like more details before committing.

Also the color matching really has to happen. The yellow one already done looks like a sports car, not a Cute.

Put me down for a tentative:

1 Green
1 Yellow

And a VERY tentative:
1 Pink

if we are going 80%.. I am not sure right now If I want in..
This is where I'm at too. Something small like changing the monitor mounting to accommodate normal monitor sizes would be fine, but the 80% thing is really vague and I'd like more details before committing.
Also the color matching really has to happen. The yellow one already done looks like a sports car, not a Cute.

Put me down for a tentative:

1 Green
1 Yellow

And a VERY tentative:
1 Pink
I have added ;)

Yes you right about of the color. I have chosen a color from the catalog. We have to find RAL Powder Coat Codes of original colors ;)

Back