What's new
Those inserts are cool man.

I would love to fill these with groceries.

Shipping is a little high for a grocery bag though.

85-ACCD46-74-A8-4-A9-D-80-E7-A79-F7-F3-CD753.jpg

I propose that pre-orders for this cab will close on the 1st of January 2021

If by that date we have 35 pre orders the order will go in with Hursit ( we will cover 5 slots), if we don't have 35 pre orders then I'm afraid we won't be able to continue and we will refund all payment made.

So this thing did not go through in EU (still 33 to go). I send you an email via your website to cancel my order earlier, but never got any respond. So just let me know when the refunds are made.

Sad that there were not enough interest in EU for these.

So this thing did not go through in EU (still 33 to go). I send you an email via your website to cancel my order earlier, but never got any respond. So just let me know when the refunds are made.

Sad that there were not enough interest in EU for these.
Hey , i have messaged to him for your Refund .;)

I propose that pre-orders for this cab will close on the 1st of January 2021

If by that date we have 35 pre orders the order will go in with Hursit ( we will cover 5 slots), if we don't have 35 pre orders then I'm afraid we won't be able to continue and we will refund all payment made.
Likewise - would appreciate a refund as soon as possible please so I can make other plans.

@hursit are there plans to make cabs available directly from you?

Now that the order from ge60hot isn’t coming through, do you think you’ll be shipping directly to europe (spain in my case) for individual people who are interested?
Likewise - would appreciate a refund as soon as possible please so I can make other plans.

@hursit are there plans to make cabs available directly from you?

i have talked with him and we have cancelled the Distributor for UK and EUR. There are no enough interesint in Europe
Please email to him to get your refund.

Actually i dont know how can i ship the cabinets to Europe one by one. But i will think about it.
The problem is ; im really busy because of the production. Im starting to work at 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM 5 days in a week. There is lockdown only for weekends in Turkey now. Sorry for the late answers.

@hoagtech im not talking about the packaging. :D But thanks anyway

There are too many custom papers in Europe if you ship a cabinet. It takes too much times for each cabinets. Plus, shipping cost will be very very expensive.

@hoagtech im not talking about the packaging. :D But thanks anyway

There are too many custom papers in Europe if you ship a cabinet. It takes too much times for each cabinets. Plus, shipping cost will be very very expensive.
That doesn’t make sense to me.

If you had that in a crate you can have your buyers arrange their own shipping from your pickup address.

The shipping company would fill your customs forms. You would just print the Manifest apon pickup.

That doesn’t make sense to me.

If you had that in a crate you can have your buyers arrange their own shipping from your pickup address.

The shipping company would fill your customs forms. You would just print the Manifest apon pickup.
There are 2 different export model.

Micro export and macro export.
The cabinet is really big and ı have to ship it by DHL, fedex etc. They says this is macro export and asks to me some paper works.

The biggest problem is shipping cost and custom taxes for the Europe customers

The shipping cost about 800-1000 Euro to EU.
Im not talking about the custom taxes.

Dont you think USA and Europe is same. They have asked 50 euro only for 1 arcade stick in Germany Custom.

I dont think people will buy it İf they check the situation.

Anyway, İf somebody accept everything, of course i can ship it

@hursit Do you have buyers for all the cabinets you're producing?

I'm curious who is buying them if there's no interest in Europe.

On the funny side of things, German customs did return my shipment of Sanwa push buttons back to USA, argumenting that they did not have a CE homologation.

Those good old European customs :))

On the funny side of things, German customs did return my shipment of Sanwa push buttons back to USA, argumenting that they did not have a CE homologation.

Those good old European customs :))
Really? Oh dear.

Back