What's new
If anyone here was stuck ordering a yellow cute but wants a pink, let me know. I can switch you for one.

Any updates on when cabs will he shipped out? I seen Hursit post that cabs were all ready about 2 weeks ago and posted so again this morning.

All the containers are stuck in the suez canal
This. And that’s only the latest in the world’s current container freight crisis. Please understand that the container problem has been steadily getting worse and compounding on itself for the last 6+ months. We are facing unprecedented global supply problems right now. Shipping and arrival date are completely out of our hands, while we’ve had to pay and book on a rigorous schedule regardless of it. The Ever Given problem is also a lot worse than most people realize, it is costing BILLIONS of dollars to international trade. It won’t be right away, but EVERYONE is going to see rising costs and supply problems across the board in every day life for a year because of it.

Since it's been a while with no word, a quick update. Both Hursit and I have been trying every front we can to get a container booked and getting blocked on every front. I've reached out to some of my contacts that do regular global trade, and they can't get any of their multiple contacts to present us anything either. All we can get is either excessively (READ: ludicrously) expensive, or they turn us away outright. It's been like this for 2 months. Turkey is almost impossible to get anything out of right now. I just want everyone to know that we've been making every effort, but there just isn't a means to get things out right now.

That said, if anyone has any international trade connections and can provide ANY container transit out of Turkey, we need help. I'm out of options, there really isn't anywhere else I can reach out to.

That sucks...hope you are able to find a resolution and bring those cutes over..but how things are, might have to wait until all this craziness pass and people just have to understand the situation.

Sounds like we need to do a road trip. Just need to figure out how to cross from Russia to Alaska

I appreciate the update and efforts taken! I have no connections but I am prepared to wait.

Back