What's new
Will you be making more of these? and, I didn't see a shipping cost, How much was the average shipping cost? (and how much did it cost that canadian...?)

Will you be making more of these? and, I didn't see a shipping cost, How much was the average shipping cost? (and how much did it cost that canadian...?)
Actually, i dont think so.
I've regretted most of the time since starting this project. But i just made it to proof myself :)

@Cereth , me and some members of this forum are very tired and we lost too much time to finish this.
Thats why im not sure about the second round. Sorry :(

I'm not really a part of the project/only been following this thread from the sidelines, but I would try and reach out to cereth if you're really interested and see if there's still one of those last remaining straggler cabs left that have been ghosting them on finalizing their purchase.

There are a few straggler cabs, but every one has someone's name on it at the moment. I'm getting 5 containers this month so I've been putting off replying to any inquiries at the moment. Once the load dies down a bit, I'll confirm with the people who's names are on the cabs, then respond to the PMs. I left tabs open to them so I don't forget

Hi. I'm searching for the internal monitor bezel.... Someone can help me?

Thx
Antonio

Hey, sorry for not posting this sooner. We got the Mini-Cute container shipped around the end of May. I was holding off on announcing anything in public until any initial possible hiccups were cleared, then I went into a 2-month ridiculous schedule and never got to it. The original scheduled arrival date was July 11 or so, you can fully expect it not to be on time. Whether it comes in July or not, I don't expect to be able to process any deliveries or shipments until August no matter what. I have a show at the end of July and two other containers, so it'll be a huge jumble. In short, unless anything else holds us up, expect deliveries to happen in August!

They give you a ship name so we can all stare at it moving across the ocean?

I haven't actually checked in on it in about a month, going to do that now. I'll happily pass anything I figure along. It's actually plausible delays happened in that time. I didn't expect them to be anywhere close to on-time anyway tho

Oh man, this is getting close real fast then, I need to secure a 19" monitor for this cab, or resort to us LCD with scaler, etc.. until I find a crt for it.
Are you going with a consumer tube with a K7000 or you got something else in mind?

Is this something we can jump late on or are these preorders only?

EDIT: Just read the last few post/

Back