What's new
Anybody else have links to speakers that they recommend for this? The French ones seem nice, but shipping date says 10/8 right now, so want something sooner than that. Any help is much appreciated.

Anybody else have links to speakers that they recommend for this? The French ones seem nice, but shipping date says 10/8 right now, so want something sooner than that. Any help is much appreciated.
BTW, given that it's an EU site, 10-08-2021 is the same 10 August 2021 :P.

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone needs these, but I have very nice Capcom Mini Cute marquee holders for sale on my website https://arcadeartrepro.com/product/capcom-cute-marquee-holder/
Same as ckong (Erik) sold before he handed over his marquee holder business to me.

Thanks!

Capcom-Cute-Marquee-Holder-1.jpg

Capcom-Cute-Marquee-Holder-2.jpg

Capcom-Cute-Marquee-Holder-3.jpg

Capcom-Cute-Marquee-Holder-4.jpg

Capcom-Cute-Marquee-Holder-5.jpg

BTW, given that it's an EU site, 10-08-2021 is the same 10 August 2021 :P.
Thank you for the heads up, my bad on that one. That’s definitely my (first?) dumb American moment for today. Going to order these up!

Also going to try a set from Parts Express and see which ones I prefer.

I scooped up an LCD for use with my repro Mini Cute until I can source a K7000. Does anybody have any experience running 15khz on a WG LCD?

Last edited:
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone needs these, but I have very nice Capcom Mini Cute marquee holders for sale on my website https://arcadeartrepro.com/product/capcom-cute-marquee-holder/
Same as ckong (Erik) sold before he handed over his marquee holder business to me.

Thanks!
I saw some posts from 2020 saying the repros would come with marquee holders. Is that still true, or would I need to get one of these?

Thank you for the heads up, my bad on that one. That’s definitely my (first?) dumb American moment for today. Going to order these up!

Also going to try a set from Parts Express and see which ones I prefer.
I'm curious which ones you prefer! I hope you give us your thoughts here, thanks!

The repros have maquee holders. @hursit has gone above and beyond to make sure these are as 100% complete as possible. I think the only thing missing would be quality printed manuals/flyers and to have the cabs have serial number plaques :D
Is there any plan on a video/tutorial or anything to help a noob like myself correctly place all the decals without destroying anything?

Hello
@joeks please do not advertise your website in this thread. There is a Sale Section on this forum. You can share it on there. Plus all the cabinets have Marquee holders ;) They dont need to buy it.

@BigSchmid I want to do that but i cannot. I dont want to make any trouble about Copyright problems. I hope somebody will do it on this forum. I hope you understand what i mean :)

Is there any plan on a video/tutorial or anything to help a noob like myself correctly place all the decals without destroying anything?
Lookup a few examples of the "hinge" method for decals (this one is decent) and you will get a good idea of how to align and apply exactly where you want. We need measurements of the side art distance from the top and sides though. It seems very inconsistent after looking at some photos so it may be personal preference:

1.jpg
16604867112_734818d6f8.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Hello
@joeks please do not advertise your website in this thread. There is a Sale Section on this forum. You can share it on there. Plus all the cabinets have Marquee holders ;) They dont need to buy it.
Sure, no problem, sorry! :)
I didn't know these came with marquee holders and I thought it might help some of the buyers. Won't do it again.

Lookup a few examples of the "hinge" method for decals (this one is decent) and you will get a good idea of how to align and apply exactly where you want. We need measurements of the side art distance from the top and sides though. It seems very inconsistent after looking at some photos so it may be personal preference:

1.jpg
16604867112_734818d6f8.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
I appreciate the reply Everten. This decal portion of the repro Cute is the part I'm struggling with the most because I know I can get tech help for other things on here but the decal stuff is very much a "you botch it, you're stuck with it" sorta thing and any insight I can get is valuable. Even boat decal vids. So thank you. I agree - some idea of how far down from the top to put the decals would be ideal.

Back