What's new
Getting a NOS cute and immediately tweaking buttons + loading an MVS in it ?
Ok....
Btw the color here (green) doesn't match the one of the YAJ (pink), there must be 2 cutes out there

Got mine recently. One is a k7000 with a @Lemony Vengeance harness. The other 2 will be k7200s (avoiding the ISO) they fit great no troubles at all. The 7200s I had (the neckboards may have been swapped with k7000 neckboards) I’m really not sure but they work great!

Attachments

• C52A4DAD-C192-4B53-B16A-D9EEEAE67C5D.jpeg
    C52A4DAD-C192-4B53-B16A-D9EEEAE67C5D.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 305
Got mine recently. One is a k7000 with a @Lemony Vengeance harness. The other 2 will be k7200s (avoiding the ISO) they fit great no troubles at all. The 7200s I had (the neckboards may have been swapped with k7000 neckboards) I’m really not sure but they work great!
Lovely cabs! Looks like your little one on the stairs is waiting for you to finish the photo op in order to play ;D

pre-order for the 1P control Panel for the my Mini Cute Repro Cabinet.
The Control Panel will be same material as 2p Repro Control panel with Artwork Together.
I beleive it will be ready in 2 weeks for shipping.
You can order from my website.

CLICK TO ORDER

The Control Panel will be same material as 2p Repro Control panel with Artwork Together.

CLICK TO ORDER

They 1p panels will not fit an authentic cute, correct Hursit?

CLICK TO ORDER
Will the coin slot still be functional?

How long do we have to order the single player panels? I'd like to get one, just low on money right now for arcade stuff (thanks Christmas presents, lol).

Will there be an overlay created for the single version?

How long do we have to order the single player panels? I'd like to get one, just low on money right now for arcade stuff (thanks Christmas presents, lol).

Will there be an overlay created for the single version?
There is no deadline for that.
Firt sample will be ready this week and i will test it. Then it will be quick shipping :)
Will be 1p overlay too together.

https://unico.myshopline.com/collections/Accessories

They posting these on klov. Might go for one while I search for a clean 19in crt
If you're a fighting game enthusiast, especially something as timing sensitive as 3rd strike... ask someone to check the display latency on these first. LCD processing and response time can be pretty misleading depending on how they measure it. For most people this may be fine. I've had 6ms TFT panels in the early 2010's that had a full 2-3 frame delay which ruins some games.

Back