What's new
Ok. Yeah I see now. All good then.

My second side of side art went on without issues. The creases were minor compared to the other side.

Two more questions:

1: What did you all use to apply the kick plate rubber?

2: Where does the below sticker go?

20220912_040630.jpg

Thanks.

Someone show me how to wire up the volume put please?

Anyone consider custom artwork for their repro? I appreciate the Capcom branding, but I wonder how it would look with TRFightStick logos. Perhaps some other logos/stickers to recognize the other people and groups involved in this project? Anyways, I'm just thinking out loud. What are your thoughts?

Please forgive the question if it's been addressed previously, I have only gone through half of these pages. Does anyone know why the minicute repro will not boot the blue-elf or Pandoras box multi carts? I have tried both with and without the jamma adapter that reroutes a few of the inputs etc. All it does is the red light on the power supply goes on and off while it goes click, click , click. However it boots all my jamma pcb's no problem. Also my Egrett's and Neo 25's, boot the Blue Elf and Pandora's King of Air no problem, however my New Astro City cabinet does the same thing as the minicutes with the clicking and no booting. They are all wired jamma, what am I missing??? Thanks in advance.

Please forgive the question if it's been addressed previously, I have only gone through half of these pages. Does anyone know why the minicute repro will not boot the blue-elf or Pandoras box multi carts? I have tried both with and without the jamma adapter that reroutes a few of the inputs etc. All it does is the red light on the power supply goes on and off while it goes click, click , click. However it boots all my jamma pcb's no problem. Also my Egrett's and Neo 25's, boot the Blue Elf and Pandora's King of Air no problem, however my New Astro City cabinet does the same thing as the minicutes with the clicking and no booting. They are all wired jamma, what am I missing??? Thanks in advance.
you have the meanwell PSU? It sounds like your game is not pulling enough current to load up an old revision of that meanwell.

this is probably correct. I had a PSU that wouldn’t start without a higher 5v load. You can add a 5v bulb or something like a old cdrom drive.
you have the meanwell PSU? It sounds like your game is not pulling enough current to load up an old revision of that meanwell.

Back