What's new
For Sale

Max_Power

Student
Reaction score
Good Afternoon guys, Father time has caught up to me and some other Family related emergency that I have been dealing with since last year. I am thinking about shrinking about my gaming collection. My 2 year old already had her way with my Analogue Mega SG :(

Can someone please advise me how much I can expect on a good day. I have several more board in very clean condition and i will post those.

1. NeoGeo Jap, 3-6 with RGB by-Pass, Socket for Uni-Bios. I did purchase uni-bios for my MVS so I can just put it in this however the Serial Number will be difference. (Serial Number Shows when you power on the unit) RGB by-pass makes the picture look crisp and removes Jail-Bars.
I was polishing the unit with Plastic Polish. Box Serial Number Match. King of Fighters 95 AES Complete.
Official Power Adapter.

2. Ninja Turtles, 1989 - NO modifications expect the previous owner put some number on it.

3. WWF Wrestlefest

4. Data East - Tumblepop

5. CPS1 - Street Fighter 2 WW * Need to add Pic

6. I think I have Superman Arcade Board somewhere (will add pics)

7. King of Fighters 2003 JAMMA Board Only.

8. Sunset Riders (pic attached).

9. Superman PCB

10. King of Fighters 2003 Jap

11. Atomiswave

All Items are kept extremely clean.

and lastly I appreciate all the input and advise.

Attachments

• ng.jpg
    ng.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 93
  • ng2.jpg
    ng2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Ninja Tutles.jpg
    Ninja Tutles.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Wrestlefest.jpg
    Wrestlefest.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Sunset Riders.jpg
    Sunset Riders.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Tumblepop.jpg
    Tumblepop.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 82
  • kof 20032.jpg
    kof 20032.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 80
  • superman.jpg
    superman.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 80
  • AW2.jpg
    AW2.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
SF2:WW 120-150
Tumblepop 50-70

Haven't paid attention to the other ones lately. Good luck with your sales (remember to leave up what they sold for, makes posts like this easier in the future), and hopefully everything gets better!

TMNT is ~$350
Sunset Riders ~$200
I'd say TMNT is 300, but maybe 350 (on a good day as you say)
SR, 250, but I don't see the OP has it for sale (other than a pic).

Superman on the other hand, $75-150. It's a wide ranging game, depending on who's looking for it. I think I paid 50 last year, but I saw 150 the same month I bought mine.

I might come by and pick up Sunset Riders from you in person if the price is right, save some shipping...

I Am Also Interested In Tumblepop If The Person Before Me Does Not Buy It.

I have no idea how much neo geos are outside of ebay, but I might be interested. Always wanted one as a kid.

Please pm/message me if anyone has any offers. I will consider all. I am just going through some stuff to check if I have paper work/manual for the Arcade boards.

I am adding one more item, a brand new SEGA Genesis Model 1 w/ High Definite Graphics in some weird SEGA Genesis case. I had this baby in storage for over 10 years. I did not grow up in North America so I dunno if these were given to stores like Block Buster or Sega staff.

Those bubble wraps are added my me, I am a weirdo when it comes to keeping my stuff clean. All the shiny parts on Genesis are covered in transparent tape and cane easily be taken off/peeled off with a hair dryer. Seems like the only way to keep scratches away.
The previous owner was happy to make $$$ and left everything in the box even though I requested him to wrap everything in plastic.

Probably laughable by anyone else's standards but this is the most awesome thing I have ....

Attachments

• Gen1.jpg
    Gen1.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Gen2.jpg
    Gen2.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Gen3.jpg
    Gen3.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Gen4.jpg
    Gen4.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Gen5.jpg
    Gen5.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Gen6.jpg
    Gen6.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 78
The AES is worth about $450 to $500. Having a UniBios is a big plus for these since they have to be soldered.

Kof95 if complete JPN in good condition is worth about $100

Kof2003 PCB is about $80 to $100

I’m interested for the genesis and wrestlefest. Please send me a price when you have one. Thanks

Sorry guys I am working on the weekend, 13 hour shifts...

I will reply to the few people who have messaged me.

:)

Back