What's new
For Sale

vendest

Student
Reaction score
Hi, I can't find much reference but the price I initially paid couple of years ago. (€730 shipped)
The board is clean and comes with CF card modification to replace the IDE HDD.
Any insight on suitable price tag would be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/8X2G2JG

Thanks

They seem to be all over the place, I paid about €350 for mine 2 years ago incl CF adapter

Seen them advertised between €450-550 now I think

Really appreciate the quick feedback. I obviously over paid for it back then.
Thanks guys!

$400-$500. Here is a recent listing on KLOV for $540. I bought two dedicated KI's with the KI2 upgrade kits for $300 two years ago.

$400-$500. Here is a recent listing on KLOV for $540. I bought two dedicated KI's with the KI2 upgrade kits for $300 two years ago.
The deal I got is getting worse by every post! but you got yourself a sweat deal

I'm looking for just 1 ki but prices seem all other the place

The deal I got is getting worse by every post! but you got yourself a sweat deal
LoL. Sorry bud. I think at current market rates, you'll break even by the end of 2019. There is always a bright side.

Ok mods, lets lock this thread before @vendest hurts himself.

You definitely overpaid.

However, this is unfortunately 100% true:

I think at current market rates, you'll break even by the end of 2019.
PCB price inflation is at an all time high. If I hadn't bought all my games years ago I wouldn't even bother at this point.

I paid $350USD almost 3 years ago, they seem to have gone up a bit since then but sell for around $450-500USD

It's a very popular game, prices will keep going up.

Don't do it @vendest!!!

Ledge.jpg

It is an old wound...nothing I can do about it lol.
Not sure why I did not realize it back then but it is done.

Thanks to all for helping me figuring it out .

Back