What's new
Want To Buy

T_chan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in buying 1 or 2 functioning Sega System SP motherboards with game.
No controls / no screen / no cabinet / no psu needed, just enough to allow me experiment / testing things with the boards.

Someone told me those were sometimes considered as scrap seeing the games that came out on the platform, is that true / what would the market be price for this ?

Thanks in advance !

I'm still holding onto one just to play the original Dino King game, occasionally. I understand they are in the region of 80E-100E now.
There is some hope they can be opened up to play other SP titles like Big Tetris, Block People, and that cute police racer.
Not sure if eventually it will be possible to run naomi titles, kinda like a Naomi 'lite'... I know people are holding onto them in case of that.

anyone else who may want to get rid of some SP PCBs ?
I thought @Darksoft or @Mitsurugi-w may have some

There is some hope they can be opened up to play other SP titles like Big Tetris, Block People, and that cute police racer.
Block People require very unique input setup, so cant be played using common controls.
Police racer is undumped.

Very true.

I play the original Dino King game on my single remaining board, using the original controls.

Back