What's new
For Sale

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
Thinking about thinning out my PCB's a bit starting with some Konami gems.
Haven't been following up on pricing and for sale adds for the past 2 years or so, so a price estimate would be more than welcome :)

All board are clean and working but will be tested anyway prior to offering for sale!

Konami:
- Simpsons, original 4p board but converted to 2p, original roms included
- Turtles, 2p board
- X-men, recently recapped and repaired sound module, 2p

Atomiswave
- Fist of the North Star, bootleg cart

Namco System 12:
- Paca Paca Passion 2
- Paca Paca Passion Special

Panels:
- Alberto created custom CP for Namco Cyberlead cab for the Paca Paca games, no buttons included, just an empty panel with overlay (excellent quality!)
- Namco Noir (or Blanc) 1p panel, used, with buttons and stick,

I might be interested in that Paca Paca Passion 2 once you figure out the price. I've already got a panel and the other two games so it's the last piece I need to complete the set.

Cheers, so about $400 for Simpsons and TMNT and about $425-ish for X-men due to the repaired/recapped sound modules?

Does your TMNT have a renewed sound module as well, I thought it was just X-Men? If so, I think it's fair. Otherwise TMNT is a bit less, around 350 I'd say.

I might be interested in that Paca Paca Passion 2 once you figure out the price. I've already got a panel and the other two games so it's the last piece I need to complete the set.
I’ll dig out the PCB from my storage later this week and give it a go :)

Does your TMNT have a renewed sound module as well, I thought it was just X-Men? If so, I think it's fair. Otherwise TMNT is a bit less, around 350 I'd say.
Nah just x-men, sound was complete dead on that one.
TMNT still working fine

I would be interested in either paca paca once you figure out price. Looks weird and I like weird. If twisted takes passion let me know what you want for the other one. Could you post a picture of the panel? I’m curious what it looks like

PM'd about X-men earlier :) after a clean Japanese board (when you get a valuation you're happy with).

Ok cool, also had some questions (and offers) from multiple people on PM as well.
Let me get some pictures and hook up all boards to see which regions etc they are exactly as some people asked that as well on the Konami PCB's.

I will update this thread then and also reply to the PM's after that :)

brother , if you need my refferences , last year some pcbs from Italy was sold by me , you also got something (CPS2 title game iirc) :

check this spoiler , maybe is helping you : https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/sold-konami-silent-scope-2-pcb.14974/

there is Simpsons = iirc went for around 350-400 euro

i purchased with 400$ usd shipped to USA address (from USA ebay seller) 3 years ago ... now ive seen it around 500-600$ usd

TMNT is around 300-350 euro

I would be interested in either paca paca once you figure out price. Looks weird and I like weird. If twisted takes passion let me know what you want for the other one. Could you post a picture of the panel? I’m curious what it looks like
it's a pretty plain looking panel: http://solid-orange.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Namco_Paca_Paca_Passion.jpg

the game is a rhythm game played with 4 buttons. they released 3 games in the series:
Paca Paca Passion
Paca Paca Passion 2
Paca Paca Passion Special (essentially Paca Paca Passion 3)

The PCBs used to go pretty cheap a few years ago (like $100-$150), I haven't seen any in a while though. the panels do still pop up on occasion and aren't too badly priced.

it's a pretty plain looking panel: http://solid-orange.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Namco_Paca_Paca_Passion.jpg

the game is a rhythm game played with 4 buttons. they released 3 games in the series:
Paca Paca Passion
Paca Paca Passion 2
Paca Paca Passion Special (essentially Paca Paca Passion 3)

The PCBs used to go pretty cheap a few years ago (like $100-$150), I haven't seen any in a while though. the panels do still pop up on occasion and aren't too badly priced.
Exactly although mine is a custom Alberto panel with artwork similar to the original Cyberlead artwork like the attached example.

Attachments

• 57AA789F-45E4-4D3A-8302-FEF8E7B63DB3.jpeg
    57AA789F-45E4-4D3A-8302-FEF8E7B63DB3.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 52
@twistedsymphony sorry to disappoint you man, dug up the boards and tested them all, it is PPP1 and PPPS I have, not part #2... :(

Also took some pics of everything which is going for sale now, don't have a price fixed for everything yet but will see where we get...

Back