What's new
Hey gang!
Sorry about the disappearance, thanks for the continued interest.

My original lightgun detailed in the first post is %100 printable and functional.
I've seen several hundred completed builds posted between the Gun4IR Discord and Facebook groups in the last two years. There are even some really fantastic remixes and mods that have gained traction like RG2020's iCON and PiCON revisions (https://diylightgun.com/lightgun-details/?lgid=506) it's been super surreal to see.

The newer V2 models are still a bit of a work in progress and have been a little all over the place.
I've been working with a few people to help design a more feature complete and easy to install setup that doesn't require draping wires all over your living room to get this running.
Presently that's looking like some simple to order pre-fab PCBs from JLCPCB to simplify assembly and a small base station that supplies power for up to up to two guns and the IR LEDs, as well as locking GX16 connectors for the guns and pedals.
The designs for all of the this continues to remain open and all of the files will be released freely upon completion.

Back