What's new
For Sale
you're talking a really big screen... Megalos are what 50in? that's a ~61in widescreen
I've got a 410 that will be here next week. So 41". Don't even kinda have room for a Megalo 50!

Something like this?
Every calculator I'd found when I did a quick Google was for how your web graphics would come out on different aspect ratio screens. The one you found looks super useful, thank you.

Every calculator I'd found when I did a quick Google was for how your web graphics would come out on different aspect ratio screens. The one you found looks super useful, thank you.
Thats the comparison calculator I used when I was I trying to figure out how many 27" 4:3 panels I could get cut out of like 55,65,75" tv panels, there are services that will cut a large panel to the size that you want and redo the connections, backlighting, electronics, etc.. to make new screens.
So yeah, out of a 75" panel you can probably get about 6 27" 4:3 panels I think.

This projector, it's already been done
Yep! I'd seen some end result pics of this same cab, but at the time of posting I didn't know the model number.
Thanks!
No problem. I did do a lot of searching to see if there was any cheaper alternatives but didn't come up with much so going to give that one a shot myself (when I get round to it...)

Back