What's new

Jackalus

Student
Reaction score
Everyone loves a backstory:
It was a rainy evening in Finland and I had just gotten this PCB, me and friend were brain storming various ways to get in. We tried almost all known tricks and linux tricks but nothing worked.

Until that is my friend Mr. xxx woke me up in the morning and telling he owned it. Of course I was like "sure man", plz tell me more. But he really did figure this out in less than 24 hours. 8o

NOTE:UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU CONNECT ES1 HDD TO WINDOWS PC, IT WILL BRICK.
Use standalone USB dock with 2 SATA connectors to clone it and then use the cloned hdd to dump the games or linux machine if you want to change the original HDD itself.
If you have connected the HDD to windows PC, DO NOT BOOT IT ON THE PCB OR IT WILL SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Known games:
- Tank Tank Tank
- Dead Heat
- Dead Heat Riders
- Nirin

MODERATED BY DARKSOFT

It's really nice that you have achieved that and you got my admiration.

However this is the stuff that is giving currently money to the arcade operators and as I don't want our forum closed. I need to edit it.

I hope you understand.

It's really nice that you have achieved that and you got my admiration.

However this is the stuff that is giving currently money to the arcade operators and as I don't want our forum closed. I need to edit it.

I hope you understand.
No problem, I take my tutorials else where and publish more stuff.

Back