45.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
im trying to understand what this is. is it world warrior with the bosses unlocked?

Looks more like a Champion's edition rom board with World Warrior boot screen. Maybe a mistake from Capcom? Actual game looks like a CE and not a WW.

Edit: Ryu looks like from World Warrior in the char select screen! Quite confusing. Looks like its WW with bosses unlocked on a CE romboard!

Last edited:
@lydz Are these roms for a 2 in 1 of Champion Edition & World Warrior with selection through the dip switches?

note ryus sf2 world warrior portrait. Thats what led me to believ its ww w/ bosses enabled. Interested to see som game play footage. I.e. re-dizzies, magic handcuffs? :D

Lydz, it's nice to see you checking your collection!

Do you have this An old hack of pang 3?

It was on single PCB (in the old days) and have missed the chance of getting one a few times.

It was also on the CPS14in1 some years later.

Attachments

• panghack.jpg
    panghack.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 156

It was on single PCB (in the old days) and have missed the chance of getting one a few times.

I do not have this. do you have

sadly not :(
Hopefully one day somebody finds it!

sadly not :( Hopefully one day somebody finds it!
I have no tools to call this chip. msp55lv512

This is a uncommon chip, i can only see this on the Labtool T400 list <a rare old programmer>
it will also need a pinout adapter for the size.

not a easy chip to dump :(

maybe it can be setup to read as another type but again it will need a adapter or similar.

The ending text makes it seem like it was originally intended to simply be a sample to run at a trade show; such as an AOU, AMOA or ACME expo. Displayed at the Capcom booth as a preview of the upcoming title; the Champion Edition of course. Hence why it has a CPS dash A board with a heavily modified WW rom set.

Very cool indeed and thanks for dumping the rom set. I’m definitely going to build my own. Red Bison vs. Red Bison. Gotta love the crudeness of that. A fun variation to play indeed!

I dunno. It's not your typical engrish. Japanese mess up english in a pretty particular couple of ways. This has chinese written all over it.

Thanks for this rarest version ^^

Avec bison pour faire la tornade, il faut faire les mouvements d'un hadoken ^^ (easy moves ? :D )
Testé sur mon build fbn.

Last edited:
Thanks for this rarest version ^^

Avec bison pour faire la tornade, il faut faire les mouvements d'un hadoken ^^ (easy moves ? :D )
Testé sur mon build fbn.
Quicker moves I'd say.
The 2 sec backwards then forwards + punch really is an easy move.
As a kid Dhalshim's teleportation was like winning the lottery when I got it right. :D

I dunno. It's not your typical engrish. Japanese mess up english in a pretty particular couple of ways. This has chinese written all over it.
I'm with Mitz, this doesn't appear to be some official pre-release/trade show mock-up made by the Japanese...
It appears to be a bootleg hack of the original WW made by the Chinese, with zero legit code taken from Champion Edition.

Back