What's new
If this was a legit Capcom test, then the move set for the added boss characters would not necessarily be the same as they eventually became in CE or there would have potentially been missing moves etc.

Can anyone who has played this confirm? if it's exactly the same as CE I'd have to think they have ported the CE code back to WW to open up the boss characters and add their moves. Looks well made though.

Last edited:
It looks VERY well made. Which is why I don’t think it was just some cheap bootleg hack.

It’s not “broken” like all those stupid rainbow edition upgrades that occurred between Champion and Hyper.

Rather this was between Warrior and Champion. Before SF2 had that kind of allure and attraction to pirates. It’s very reminiscent of the SNES SF2 game genie boss code; in that it uses existing resources, hence why there are no alternate colors for choosing the same character.

It truly feels like an internal Capcom early working beta of Champion Edition.

I don't know if this rom is internal to Capcom in any way, or is it a third party copy with the Capcom game modified. Be that as it may, it is nice to be able to play the exquisite World Warrior color palette with all the selectable end characters and with all their frames, techniques, and full hit collisions as much as possible information within World Warrior. Without being broken, lack of stupid Hacks that forces you to select bosses when they cannot duck or manage all their animation by the human player.

Here information where the Street Fighter II The World Warrior development Ending appeared. It seems to belong to a kind of playable rom of a single demo enemy, that when the meeting ends, said Ending appears. We'll probably give at trade shows during the impending release of The Word Warrior. He was not referring to Champion Edition at any time. But the recent Rom we see with perfectly playable bosses seems to have somehow inserted this Ending for someone outside Capcom with good taste in this case, making a fictional reference to Champion Edition.

https://tcrf.net/Street_Fighter_II#Unused_Ending

Back