What's new

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
My Harbor Freight just popped and reads everything as 1 to the far left. I spent 5 dollars on a coupon and would like to upgrade to one that has finer readings for measuring small battery voltages and High AC current.

Does anyone have a suggested brand I could buy?

Klein is a great company. Everything I've bought from them is solid, they're cheaper than Fluke (though not nearly as sophisticated), and they've been American made since the 1800s. (They've also made the best wire cutters I've ever used.)

Don't waste your time on Harbor Freight tools, especially electronics. I'd build a cheap assistants tool kit there, but those tools are made to break.

I bought a soldering iron at Harbor Freight that was being sold with a razorblade connector tip. The tool was marketed as a decal remover, and i thought it was a cool buy for $10

I started removing a decal on a used car and this piece of crap bursts into flames! I immediately threw it in the snow. I really got what I paid for there: A razorblade connector that came with a free soldering iron. :S

Back