What's new
the cables are well placed and it has all the lights as in the first photo either it is this card which has a problem or the motherboard

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpeg
    IMG_0915.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0914.jpeg
    IMG_0914.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0913.jpeg
    IMG_0913.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 46
It can be changed, look at the board; it's a 1€ chip.

It can be changed, look at the board; it's a 1€ chip.
ok it is located or on the motherboard it is necessary to disassemble everything to change it?
this on Green carte ? ?

Attachments

• IMG_0923.jpeg
    IMG_0923.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
ok even if it does not come from there it will not be the most expensive repair to do it is worth trying I will see who can do it for me because I am not equipped

Attachments

• IMG_0929.jpeg
    IMG_0929.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 58
good I sent this little green card to a friend for me to change the sp485 I hope that's it and not a chips on the motherboard

bon j'ai envoyé la carte esif (verte) pour changer le sp485 et c'est malheureusement toujours le même 3-1 I/O ERROR 1 y a t'il un système pour passer le jvs ou autre car je suis dans une impasse

bon j'ai envoyé la carte esif (verte) pour changer le sp485 et c'est malheureusement toujours le même 3-1 I/O ERROR 1 y a t'il un système pour passer le jvs ou autre car je suis dans une impasse
Probably it’s a dead COM controller chip on the motherboard unfortunately, the games hook to COM 3 port on the motherboard for JVS to work

Probably it’s a dead COM controller chip on the motherboard unfortunately, the games hook to COM 3 port on the motherboard for JVS to work
yes I think it must be a chip on the CM to com 3 which is dead but to find which one is dead it is better to change the motherboard?

if someone has an idea to recycle this system it would be a shame to throw it away because it is the CM which is dead and it will cost more to repair it than to buy another one?

Back