What's new

DJLC

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone got a good one to recommend that can handle most modern JVS boards (Naomi/246)? I can't seem to find a good one that does all 3 outputs and has a decent amperage.

Thanks!

do you have any picture about your installation?
I have this power supply installed in a Mini Cute and have it wired for JAMMA and JVS.

15FEF449-38BF-4441-98B7-2A438113B24E.jpeg

The harness to the left goes to JAMMA boards and the harness to the right goes to my NAOMI.

8E5A7079-8A4F-4771-BD2F-EAD6681D00C7.jpeg

I added an AMP connector to the JVS power harness so that I can easily disconnect a NAOMI board when not installed.

78E8E14B-B7C6-47CC-A75D-A051F9BB5AFA.jpeg

Here is the JVS power harness. I added in-line fuses as extra protection.

is it sufficient for Naomo mobo or chihiro, 400 w required.
The in-line fuse holders I have on the JVS harness have 7.5A fuses on the 3.3V and 5V lines and I haven’t had any issues. The PSU is rated for 10A on both of those lines. The only JVS board I have and have tested is NAOMI.

Last edited:
I have this power supply installed in a Mini Cute and have it wired for JAMMA and JVS.

15FEF449-38BF-4441-98B7-2A438113B24E.jpeg

The harness to the left goes to JAMMA boards and the harness to the right goes to my NAOMI.

8E5A7079-8A4F-4771-BD2F-EAD6681D00C7.jpeg

I added an AMP connector to the JVS power harness so that I can easily disconnect a NAOMI board when not installed.

78E8E14B-B7C6-47CC-A75D-A051F9BB5AFA.jpeg

Here is the JVS power harness. I added in-line fuses as extra protection.

really curious how you wired up the additional outlets. Did you cut a hole in your mini cute?

really curious how you wired up the additional outlets. Did you cut a hole in your mini cute?
No cutting

There’s an AC line from the PSU that goes up to the monitor above. I inserted an AC adapter with USB outlets since the AC line terminates into female plug. This is so that I can run heat extractor fans. More info on that project here.

No cutting

There’s an AC line from the PSU that goes up to the monitor above. I inserted an AC adapter with USB outlets since the AC line terminates into female plug. This is so that I can run heat extractor fans. More info on that project here.

OOHHH I saw that!! It's a two prong right?

Back