What's new

310Imports

Student
Reaction score
Hi AP,

We are excited to kick off a new project refinishing game center stools from Japan. We have done a few in the past for customers of cabs and the results came out great! Typically we only offer these to customers buying a cabinet but with a larger volume of these coming in I can offer 15-20 initially here to AP users. Starting with 15 slots below. The cost will be $125 per stool plus shipping from Salt Lake City, Utah.

Stool 1.jpg

The above stool is the same style and felt that we are using. A local furniture store in Japan removes the old felt and cushion, replaces the cushion and reupholsters it with the felt seen above. The blue and grey are the same as what we are using on the current run. Unfortunately I didn't have a red felt sample for the picture.

At this point we are gauging interest and taking pre-orders which I will add to this thread. Payment is not due until the stools are here, if you decide to cancel your order that’s fine, PM us.
Currently we are doing Red, Blue and Grey. If there is a color you would like to see other than these three please post below or PM us.

STILL Available for pre-order:

44cm x 1 (1 red)
48cm x 4 (2 red, 1 blue)
52cm x 2 (2 blue)

Holding:

48cm red x 2 @9999 Damage
44cm blue x 2 @mattsoft
48cm grey x 2 @Gr0und_zer0
48cm blue x 1 @Still Green

I realize many of these are higher than desired by the average candy cab owner, the good news is they can easily be cut down to size with a pipe cutter if you desire a shorter stool and the 44cm(s) are already sold out.

Last edited:
Interested in getting 2x 48cm stools, Taito or comparable. What is the original make of these stools?

PM'd.

Last edited:
Added you
Interested in getting 2x 48cm stools, Taito or comparable. What is the original make of these stools?

PM'd.

Replied and added you to the list above.

I am not sure who made these originally, Taito has always gone back and forth between various suppliers.
These are older than the black leather top Taito stools that you see for sale on here, but they have been refinished so the felt and cushion are brand new.

They recently switched to Mitono indicated by a sticker on the underside of the cushion. The previous supplier didn't put their company name on the stools anywhere, but maybe someone on here knows who was doing it before Mitono.

If I had to guess I'd say at least half of all arcade stools in Japan were made by Fullness corp in Taiwan.

Back