What's new
Want To Buy

KJ101

Beginner
Reaction score
Is it possible to purchase replacement side/top panels for a Chewlix? Do they fit this style cab universaly? Or does it depend on the specific manufacturer.

I'm looking for the white with red strip Vewlix F style panels.

I don't have first hand experience, but I was told the panels used on Chewlix hole pattern won't line up properly with real Vewlix.
As far as Chewlix being compatible with other Chewlix, I would assume so only because I've never heard someone say they were not.

Where to buy just the side panels?
No idea, again never seen the panels sold alone.
Most parts actually come from people stripping broken/damaged complete cabs.

I don't have first hand experience, but I was told the panels used on Chewlix hole pattern won't line up properly with real Vewlix.
As far as Chewlix being compatible with other Chewlix, I would assume so only because I've never heard someone say they were not.

Where to buy just the side panels?
No idea, again never seen the panels sold alone.
Most parts actually come from people stripping broken/damaged complete cabs.
Thanks for the info! Do you know of anyone selling Vewlix side panel art? I'm looking for the red stripe accents that are on the white Vewlix F. The Chewlix I'm purchasing has plain white side panels.

Thanks! Those look perfect. Unfortunately the link to the full size files seems to be dead. Hopefully some one will reupload the full size images. Also I'd need the dimensions of the side art for printing. I was thinking of using Arcadegraphix to do the print.

Back