What's new
For Sale
Thought the FW spinners were too tall for the astro and aero's and we were waiting on the shorter version to possibly be produced?

Did I get that wrong?

He is the Magician Lord of the control panels, received 2 x Vewlix F and those are better than the genuine one....

Custom Mini Cute 2P panel with SFII turbo theme.
51843609301_5b818ea7cc_b.jpg

Repro panel for vewlix is finally done and most orders will be shipped next week.
check here for more pics. Thank you.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/albums/72157719467083183
51721813805_9371898000_b.jpg

51721184863_7f3eef8783_b.jpg

I received both of these panels recently from alberto1225 and alI I have to say is they are one of the best repro panels out there. The quality and the attention to details are the things that set his panels apart from others. If I say his panels are better than Taito official panels is over exagerating but without mentioning it's a repro, one would probably think it's an official panel from Taito. Thank you @alberto1225 for taking care of me with my request to have these in 2L16B vs 2L14B format.

Thanks Alberto for everything! All of the half dozen or so panels are amazing and players are using them on our machines now every day!

Wow, blown away by these. I get my Vewlix tomorrow. Now I just need to pick a theme!

Update 4.6.2022
I have been busy with work since Feb. and I only reply pm on week day now.
If I don't reply the pm before Friday, it will be next Monday. I need some time with family =)
Thank for the patience.

Custom IKARI WARRIORS panel for LS30 Rotary stick
51940587570_fcbc062b74_b.jpg

Update 4.6.2022
I have been busy with work since Feb. and I only reply pm on week day now.
If I don't reply the pm before Friday, it will be next Monday. I need some time with family =)
Thank for the patience.

Custom IKARI WARRIORS panel for LS30 Rotary stick
51940587570_fcbc062b74_b.jpg
Asked alberto if he would make these for me, and he obliged. Also have an Aero one in the works as well. They should be clinch studded for optimum height on ls30 sticks short shafts. Once he finishes up my panels I'll be sure to share some photos.

At some point I've been meaning to ask for a custom panel for PC-10 and Super System. As backwards as it is, I wanted something made with a mount to put two controllers down on each, maybe a 3D-printed mount with holes cut in the panel to mount them.

Found these custom panels in my storage. Asking $ 55 + shipping
Pm me if you are interested. Thank you.

Panels in the picture from up to down are
  • Net city 1L6B
  • MVS theme 2L8B with select button
  • custom arknoid panel with versu city theme.
  • custom paca paca passion panel for cyberlead

View attachment 105348

That MVS SEGA panel looks dope!

Back